Search Value Proposition
Search Value Proposition
Who are we?
At LocaliQ our mission is simple – deliver more customers for our clients. By leveraging our global technology platform, a decade’s worth of marketing insights, and team of digital marketing experts, we help our clients get more out of their marketing dollar by optimising online advertising to improve presence and performance. Focused on providing great value and exceptional service, we’re proud of the results we deliver for our clients.
What is Search?
Search is an award-winning, comprehensive digital advertising solution that delivers value for our clients through:
- the creation of client-specific text ads;
- placement of ads and listings on top search engines like Google and Bing;
- patented conversion-based optimisation technology that optimises client advertising spend on the keywords that bring actual leads to clients;
- phone number provisioning and phone call tracking & recording services;
- professional & consultative customer service through our teams of experienced marketing professionals; and
- on-line reporting through Client Centre including the ability to listen to (and rank) recorded phone calls.
Search combines technology and service to drive client success. We are proud of the results we achieve for clients and we are delighted to be the recipient of the Google Premier SME Partner Awards for:
- Best Quality AdWords Accounts (2015 & 2014)
- Highest AdWords Account Performance Satisfaction (2015 & 2014)
- Highest Customer Service Satisfaction (2015)
- Premier SME Partner Innovation Award (2014)
Is Search just Google Adwords?
No. Search is a comprehensive technology and service solution that enables us to place ads across multiple publishers, including Google Adwords. Although Google Adwords is a component of the Search solution, Search is not simply a Google Adwords or pay-per-click (PPC) management service and it includes all of the features outlined above.
Many PPC or Adwords management providers offer a very limited service and charge extra for services they consider additional, including phone provisioning and phone call tracking & recording services. Those providers may ultimately be able to get more “clicks” for your budget by bidding on more keywords, but more “clicks” doesn’t necessarily translate into more leads or customers. Unless more clicks translate into actual customers, those additional “clicks” are wasted.
The combination of our patented optimisation technology and our teams’ expertise means that Search reduces waste by reducing, and with the aim of eliminating, bidding on the keywords that don’t result in leads.
How much of my budget is used to buy online media?
The amount of your budget (our Product Fees) used to purchase online media (from publishers like Google) varies by client due to a number of factors including campaign size, location, and vertical. In discussion with you, we understand your business goals and devise the right marketing solution and budget. In addition to the media spend, your Search budget pays for all other components of the Search solution including the use of our technology platform, costs for campaign management, reporting, support personnel, operations and other services, all of which work together to deliver excellent results. In accordance with Google’s third party policies, we provide (through Client Centre) visibility to our clients’ media spend on the Google Adwords component of the Search solution.
Search is a premium solution that delivers unbeatable value to our clients. Everything we do is with the ultimate goal of delivering more customers to our clients. We look forward to working with you to help your business succeed.